Johnson & Johnson Heirs Selling Hudson Valley Estate
Lightning Tree Farm, an estate owned by heirs to the creator of Johnson&Johnson, is for sale.
We all know Johnson&Johnson. They make baby, beauty, and health products like Tylenol, Zyrtec, Band-Aid, Aveeno, Neutrogena, and plenty more. Well, it just so happens the heirs to Johnson&Johnson have a 600-acre estate in the Hudson Valley. That estate is now for sale. According to Architectural Digest, the estate has been split into three different portions for sale, with the fourth portion already being sold. The main portion is listed for over $12 million.
Architectural Digest says that the main portion, in Millbrook, is complete with an 18,000-square-foot mansion, pool house, limestone pool, two garages, a guest house, caretaker apartment, stables, riding ring, and a private helicopter pad.
See pictures of the estate here:
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America