Keep These ‘Special’ Jelly Beans Away from the Kids
CBD products (ones that contain Cannabidiol) have shown up in everything from edible items to creams and ointments. Here is a new product made with CBD's that will need to be kept away from the kiddies. CBD Jelly Beans, made by the person who created the Jelly Belly Brand bean candy. The creator David Klein, sold his Jelly Belly company in 1980, but then that didn't stop him from continuing his passion of making the tasty nuggets.
Klein now owns the company, Spectrum Confections and through that company he will be releasing the CBD version in 38 different flavors, containing 10 milligrams of CBD each.
To check out all the different CBD edible products that Kleins company sells, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America