Home Alone’s Kevin McCallister Visits the WRRV Studios
Last week, Phil Sklar, the Co-Founder and CEO of the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum reached out to let me know that the new Home Alone bobbleheads were going to be released. The bobbleheads are officially out and available exclusively through the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame Museum (NBHFM). The NBHFM, was kind enough to send us over a set of the bobbleheads (Kevin, Marv & Harry) for us to check out.
The detail on the bobbleheads are amazing, but no one warned me about the antics these three could get into. Maybe I should have re-watched the movie over the long Thanksgiving weekend?
Kevin was kind enough to spend some time with me in the studio this morning, and after I explained to him what a cd was, he and I went on a bit of an adventure through the building. Here is just a quick bit of advice that I would like to share with you after spending yesterday with Harry & Marv aka The Wet Bandits and today with the forever young Mr McCallister:
- Don't try to play pool with your bobbleheads. They will win every time.
- Make sure to feed your bobbleheads. Kevin had a hard time staying out of the fridge and the candy dishes.
- Keep Marv & Harry away from anything expensive, they will try to take it with them.
- Keep your co-workers (and friends) away from your bobbleheads, they will try to take them.
- Get your own to keep you company on any adventure that you want to go on.