Krispy Kreme Makes the Egg-Filled Doughnut That Nobody Wanted
Krispy Kreme is getting creative but no one asked them to. You can have eggs for breakfast or doughnuts but please choose.
I never thought I'd say it but I think Krispy Kreme has finally made a doughnut that I won't eat. All they had to do was put healthy food in it. They might as well make an asparagus doughnut.
According to Delish, Krispy Kreme has made some sort of Frankenstein pastry creation. Krispy Kreme has made a doughnut ring filled with salty egg yolk? Maybe this is the savory and sweet combination we've been waiting for.
Yes, it's probably as gross as it sounds and looks.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America