Man Found Dead in Machine at Hudson Valley Cheese Company
A man was found dead inside a mixing machine at a Hudson Valley cheese company.
Late Wednesday, police released details regarding what police describe as a work accident fatality.
During the morning of Jan. 15, members of the Orangetown Police Department responded to the ICCO Cheese Company on Olympic Drive in Orangeburg following reports of a work-related accident.
Officers were sent to a mixing machine where they found a male employee inside the machine, police say.
Rockland paramedics responded to the cheese company and pronounced 41-year-old Edwin Nunez of New Jersey dead, according to the Orangetown Police Department.
The mixing machine was Nunez's work station, police say. It's unclear at this time how he died but police are ruling it an accident.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Hudson Valley Official Accused of Decades of Abuse Towards Women
- Hudson Valley Firefighter Laid To Rest
- Man Found Dead in Machine at Hudson Valley Cheese Company
- 4 Accused of Plotting Terrorist Attack Near Hudson Valley
- New York State Passes 'Historic' Abortion Rights Law
- McDonald's Denies Accidentally Spiking Hudson Valley Man's Drink
- Bruce Willis Selling Stunning Hudson Valley Home
- Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threatened to Kill Judge, Prosecutor