Man Goes For a Swim in Lower Hudson Valley Fountain [VIDEO]
Looks like the humidity had got everyone wanting to cool off. When are the pools going to open? Well, one guy wasn't about to wait any longer.
In a video taken Saturday, an unidentified man in nothing but swim trunks can be seen going for a dip in the Renaissance Plaza fountain in downtown White Plains. LoHud reports that the video was taken from a nearby Starbucks and posted to Facebook. As of Wednesday, it has over 174,000 views.
The guy looks quite relaxed, even though he is barely submerged in the shallow fountain. He can be seen lying on his back before flipping over and attempting to snorkel, as Starbucks costumers can be heard laughing away in disbelief.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America