Man Steals Thousands From Lower Hudson Valley Business and Then Crapped On the Floor
A one man celebration, of sorts, has lead to the arrest of a 34 year-old Orchard Park resident. Lets just say he left quite a mess after his little shindig.
LoHud is reporting that a man forced his way into the Redline Roadhouse in Cortlandt Manor on July 13. Once he was in, the one-man wrecking crew allegedly threw quite the party. LoHud says the man drank alcohol, stole over $2,000 worth of liquor, and also damaged a window.
But he wasn't done there. Police say the rowdy, liquor swilling intruder left a parting gift for the folks at the Redline Roadhouse by defecating on the floor. Ughh.
LoHud says the mystery pooper was arrested for third-degree burglary, a felony; third-degree criminal mischief; and fourth-degree grand larceny
Maybe next time he'll take care of business before heading out for a night on the town?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America