Manhunt Continues As Police Search For Shooter in Hudson Valley
Breaking: Feb. 1 5 a.m.:
A source told Hudson Valley Post Friday morning and sent a photo, seen below, that there is a large presence in the area of last week's incident at the Hudson View Apartments. It's unclear if its related to last week's shooting. We will update this story if more information is released.
Police are hoping you can help as they search for a man who they say shot someone in the Hudson Valley and is still on the run.
New York State Police are investigating a shooting that occurred at the Hudson View Park Apartments in the Town of Fishkill on Thursday, shortly before 5:00 p.m.
Investigators are attempting to identify a man seen in the area of the Hudson View Apartments around 5:00 p.m. The man is believed to have been wearing black plastic bags covering his torso, legs, and feet.
Sources who live at the apartment complex and were locked out of their apartment for hours due to police activity told Hudson Valley Post they were told by police someone was shot.
A spokesperson for New York State Police confirmed to Hudson Valley Post someone was shot and they are actively looking for the shooter. More information about the victim wasn't available, but the injuries appear to be non-life threatening, police say.
If anyone has any information regarding this incident, please contact Investigator Frank Beaver of the New York State Police at (845) 677-7300. Please reference SJS# 8714813.
- Hudson Valley Official Accused of Decades of Abuse Towards Women
- Hudson Valley Firefighter Laid To Rest
- Man Found Dead in Machine at Hudson Valley Cheese Company
- 4 Accused of Plotting Terrorist Attack Near Hudson Valley
- New York State Passes 'Historic' Abortion Rights Law
- McDonald's Denies Accidentally Spiking Hudson Valley Man's Drink
- Bruce Willis Selling Stunning Hudson Valley Home
- Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threatened to Kill Judge, Prosecutor