Mary Jane’s Dairy Bar Set to Open This Week
One of Orange County's most beloved ice cream stands will be opening for the 2020 season soon.
Get ready for summer foods, since ice cream stands across the Hudson Valley are opening for the season. The most recent announcement is Mary Jane's Dairy Bar in Newburgh. According to a Facebook announcement, they will be open starting Friday, March 13, 2020.
I don't know about you, but Mary Jane's is my FAVORITE ice cream stand in the Hudson Valley. I think growing up, knowing it was a little bit of a trip to get out there made it all the more special. Oh yea, and it's totally delicious.
If you make the trip to Mary Jane's on March 13, I think it's safe to say that there will definitely be a line. Trust me, it's worth the wait. I always like getting the waffle cones there because the homemade ice cream is drool-worthy. Alright, I'm getting hungry now, see you at Mary Jane's!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America