Men With Beards Have More Germs Than Dogs
If you have a choice between kissing a man with a beard or kissing a dog, you should really think about who you pick.
The Huffington Post reported on a new study that found men with bears have more germs than dogs. WHAT?! A study that was conducted in Switzerland compared the bacterial load in colony-forming units in 18 bearded men and 30 dogs.
The findings? All of the bearded men had high microbial counts, while only 23 out of 30 dogs had high microbial counts. According to the Huffington Post, seven men in the study had so much bacteria in their beard that they were at risk of getting sick.
The Huffington Post says this study was published in February 2019, but recently went viral.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America