Mohonk Preserve Temporarily Closed to the Public
Mohonk Preserve has announced they will be closed to the public until further notice as a result of coronavirus concerns.
According to a press release, the grounds are closed as of Monday and that includes the visitor center. All programs are suspended until further notice along with the Rock The Ridge, Bridge 2 Bridge and NYC Spring Benefit.
Mohonk Preserve consists of over 8,000 acres of mountain ridges, forests, streams, ponds and more. There are many carriage roads and trails used for hiking, running, mountain back riding, horseback riding, and cross country skiing. They average around 200,000 visitors annually.
The Preserve is also home to the Gunks, one of the most popular climbing and bouldering sites in North America.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center