Mohonk Preserve To Offer Free Memberships To Ulster Residents
As part of the annual Healthy Ulster campaign, Ulster County residents will have access to a free one-month membership to Mohonk Preserve.
Residents may obtain their passes at the Visitor Center from 10 AM - 8 PM on Friday, August 16th and at the Visitor Center and Spring Farm Trailhead from 10 AM - 4 PM Saturday, August 17th and Sunday, August 18th.
The free membership will be valid through September 15th. All passes must be picked up in person with the exception of minors whose parents or guardian may pick up on their behalf. All visitors must have proof of residency to obtain the membership.
Click here for more information on upcoming events or how to become a member at Mohonk Preserve. The Preserve consists of over 8,000 acres of forest, ponds, streams and rocky cliffs and has more than 40 miles of trails for hiking and cycling.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center