Moo! Four Cows On The Loose in New York State Village
Sometimes a bit weird news on a slow news day can bring a laugh. This one is definitely a bit odd.
CBS Albany is reporting that a transport trailer overturned around 12;30 p.m. Tuesday on Route 30. While CBS says that no one was hurt in the accident, there does appear to be a problem. In this case, some missing cargo.
CBS reports that four cows got out after the crash and are now the loose in the Village of Schoharie.
There is no word as of yet if the cattle were on their way to the slaughterhouse, so this may just be the best thing to ever happen to them If you happen to know anyone in the Schoharie area, tell them to be on the look out for the four escaped bovine. Also, watch the roads. They may just make a break for it in front of you as you're driving.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America