National Bagel Day, January 15, Who’s Got the Best Bagel?
For the last 5 years, we have been searching for the Best Bagel in the Hudson Valley. During that time, we have found some good ones and some great ones. Maybe because of our search (maybe not) they have come up with a National Bagel Day, January 15, 2019.
The date was even registered with the Calendar of Events, by none other than Thomas Bagels.
What makes a good bagel? Some people say that it is the chewiness or how dense the bagel is. Do you like your bagels soft and slightly warm? Or do you like it toasted?
What do you like on your bagel? Do you stick with a traditional plain cream cheese or do you like veggie, scallion, strawberry or smoked salmon versions? How about butter and jam? Peanut Butter? Nutella? How ever you like to eat your bagel is the best way to do so.
When you grab a bagel does it matter if it is plain, everything, egg, whole wheat, cinnamon raisin or sesame? Is there a type of bagel that you will not eat? One that you will just say "pass" on?
Last question for you, who do you think has the best bagel in the Hudson Valley? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?