New Bagel Shop Opens in Orange County
A brand new bagel shop just opened in the Hudson Valley.
On Friday, February 28, 2020, a new bagel shop opened its doors to the public. Orange County Bagel Bakery expanded from Middletown to Walden. They are now located in the Hannaford Plaza in Walden.
According to their Facebook, they will be offering bagels, breakfast sandwiches, a lunch menu, and even catering options. As someone who has grown up in Walden and knows there isn't a single bagel shop or even bakery, I am THRILLED they now have a bagel shop. Whenever I go visit my parents I can finally get a bacon egg and cheese on an everything bagel.
Are you excited about the new bagel shop in Orange County? Let us know what you want to see in your community below or on our Facebook.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America