New Development Planned For Old Take 5 Deli Location
A $7 million project is planned for the Poughkeepsie location that once housed the popular Take 5 Deli along with a local laundromat.
The Poughkeepsie Journal reports that developer Page Park Associates aims to construct a four-story building that would have three upper floors of office space to go along with bottom floor retail. There would also be a 700+ square foot addition that would house a restaurant.
H & R Block and All-State Insurance, the two businesses on-site will continue to operate in their current spaces. Renovation of the exterior of the existing structures is part of the plan.
If plans are approved, developers are expected to break ground in the fall of 2020 with a completion date sometime in 2021. The top two floors already are in demand.
What type of restaurant do you think should they build on the property?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center