New Local Restaurant Has College Discounts Five Days A Week
Students need to eat but we all know money can be tight. Luckily, there's a new restaurant here in the Hudson Valley that knows that the struggle is real.
The new Salsa Fresca restaurant opened up a few weeks ago in Lagrangeville and is offering great food from south of the boarder to the Hudson Valley.
I had never heard of this place before so I had to stop in and see what it was all about. The food was delicious but there was one thing that really caught my eye. They offer student discounts Monday through Friday with a valid student identification.
"We feel students work hard and they deserve a break."
If your a student you know that you can eat cheap at this new Hudson Valley location.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America