New Music Venue And Event Space Set To Open In Poughkeepsie
Calling themselves the 'Hudson Valley's most unique venue', a new live music venue and event space is set to open in Poughkeepsie in partnership with the Bardavon.
Situated in an impressive former Masonic Temple located at 32 Cannon Street, the structure was built in 1845 as a Methodist church. It was expanded in 1895 by the masons and work has been ongoing in an effort to transform the building into a one of a kind event space.
Opening night entertainment has been announced for Saturday, November 23rd. Remember Jones will be playing two sets starting at 8 PM (7 PM doors open). The first of which will be all original material followed by Back To Black which is being billed as a cover to cover performance of the classic Amy Winehouse album accompanied by a 12-piece orchestra.
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 the night of the show and it's 21+. There are limited VIP tickets available for $50 and is a dress to impress kind of night.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center