New Sopranos Movie Spotted Filming In The Hudson Valley
The highly anticipated Soprano's movie The Many Saints of Newark was spotted filming in the Hudson Valley Friday. Rockland Report announced that actors and crew were on hand at the West Gate Inn in Nyack working on scenes.
James Gandolfini's son Michael will be playing the iconic 'Tony' character in his younger years. While producers have been tight-lipped on many of the details, it is known that it will take place in Newark in the 1960s and will focus on the impact and aftermath of the infamous racially charged riots that took place in the city. It's rumored that some of the original Soprano's characters will be featured on the show.
In March, Deadline announced that the movie would be released on September 25th, 2020 so there still a ways to go. Below we see James Gandolfini's son Michael (center) with his on-screen kids at a recent Soprano's anniversary event.
Are you excited for a Soprano's prequel?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center