New York Man Bites Man’s Nipple During Bowling Alley Fight
It was a crazy scene Friday night at a bowling alley in Fort Edward, NY. Police say it all started when a 31 year-old man got a bit rowdy and got cut off at the bar. This is when authorities say the Hudson Falls man slapped a beer out of a bartender's hand.
WNYT reports that things escalated when another man tried to step in to intervene and attempt to calm the allegedly intoxicated bowling league hero. The man who was cut off wasn't having any of it, and allegedly punched the man who tried to intervene. But he wasn't done there. Troopers say the 31 year-old then bit the other man's nipple for good measure.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America