New York State Man Steals Little Debbie Snack Truck
Maybe this guy just really wanted a Zebra Cake or one of their Oatmeal Creme Pies? In one of the state's stranger stories, WETM is reporting that an Elmira man allegedly took off in a Little Debbie snack delivery truck Monday. The 38 year-old man reportedly stole the truck from a loading dock
This lead Elmira police on a relatively short pursuit as officials were able to find the truck around twenty minutes later. WETM reports that the driver admitted to the theft and was arrested.
His reason? According to police, the man wanted to use the truck to visit family and friends. Perhaps he couldn't find someone else to take, or something like Uber wasn't available?
Apparently, none of the inventory was missing, so the man never even had a snack while he was on his way to see friends.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America