New York Teacher Says She Was Fired After Sending Topless Pic to Boyfriend
The NY Post is reporting that Suffolk County math teacher is suing after she claims she was fired for an old topless picture of herself she had sent to her boyfriend.
Details are fairly scarce, however the woman's attorney John Ray says a student somehow got a hold of the image. Ray then says that school administrators at Bellport Middle School wrongfully terminated her employment there. The 25 year-old teacher said the pic was stolen without consent.
Long ago, she sent her topless unremarkable selfie to her companion, never to anyone else. By unknown means, a student obtained it. The school district took possession of it, excoriated her, and fired her because her breasts were displayed.
The Post says that the teacher and her attorney both say that had this been a male teacher then this would have never been an issue, and certainly not something to fire someone over.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America