Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland Have Dinner in the Hudson Valley
Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland were in the Hudson Valley shooting the HBO film 'The Undoing' on Monday and as anyone would need some food.
Ole Savannah in Kingston seemed to be a great spot and that's exactly where they went.
One of the partners, David, said that Ole Savannah Southern Table & Bar in Kingston's Rondout District was the location of a cocktail party after filming wrapped up on Monday.
According to Ole Savannah's Facebook page, a picture of the restaurant boss and Nicole Kidman was posted and can be seen HERE
David said that he was approached about the cocktail party but wasn't told who exactly would be there. He was shocked to see the movie stars. Nicole was said to be very friendly and down to earth during her time in the Hudson Valley.
The question is what celebrity could possibly show up in the area next?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center