NYS Police Officer Recieves Positive Message on Coffee Cup
We're living in a crazy world, so sometimes a little message of encouragement can go a long way.
There have been stories in the media of police officers getting coffee cups with not so kind messages written on them. The New York State Police shared a photo this week that had a happier ending.
The NYS Police posted on Wednesday, January 8th:
On a difficult day for the New York State Police, these two words penned on a cup of coffee, are so greatly appreciated.
To the author, we got your message, thank you.
Coincidentally, it looks like today ( January 9th) is Law Enforcement Appreciation Day.
If you can today, thank your local and state police officers as they put their lives on the line every day looking out four our safety.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America