NY’s Schumer Says “No” to Sunscreen Pills
NYS Senator Chuck Schumer is just saying 'NO' to sunscreen pills. What is a sunscreen pill? Sunscreen pills are just that pills. These particular ones that the Senator is saying should no longer be sold, supposedly improve the body's tolerance to UV rays, thus preventing sun damage.
Do they work? Senator Schumer says in a statement, that the pills lull people into a false sense of security, believing that the pills work, when he says that they do nothing to shield people from harmful UV rays.
Have you tried using the sunscreen pills? Do you prefer lotion based sunscreens or spray sunscreens?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America