Once Popular Middletown Ice Cream Shop Sugar Shack Up For Sale
A once-popular Middletown ice cream shop is up for sale and could be a good investment for the right buyer.
Sugar Shack at 9 King Street in Middletown is on the market for $265,000. The building, business, and all fixtures are available in this 2,000 square foot building. Built-in the year 1900 it was renovated in 2004.
In 2007 a new exhaust and hood system was installed which would cost around $20,000 to have done new. This two-story building also features a second-floor studio with bathroom that can be used as an office or additional space.
The building is located in a busy part of Middletown and there is no vehicle traffic on this section of the street so outdoor diners don't have cars cruising past.
READ MORE: 13 Classic Hudson Valley Diners That Do It Right
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants