Once Popular Middletown Ice Cream Shop Sugar Shack Up For Sale
A once-popular Middletown ice cream shop is up for sale and could be a good investment for the right buyer.
Sugar Shack at 9 King Street in Middletown is on the market for $265,000. The building, business, and all fixtures are available in this 2,000 square foot building. Built-in the year 1900 it was renovated in 2004.
In 2007 a new exhaust and hood system was installed which would cost around $20,000 to have done new. This two-story building also features a second-floor studio with bathroom that can be used as an office or additional space.
The building is located in a busy part of Middletown and there is no vehicle traffic on this section of the street so outdoor diners don't have cars cruising past.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants