One Of A Kind Hudson Valley Views From The Cockpit Of A Cessna
A group of friends recently went on quite the adventure when they flew in a small four-person airplane into the Wappingers Falls to grab breakfast. Their journey continues as they take off from Wappingers and fly to Kingston while experiencing amazing one of a kind Hudson Valley views along the way.
The initial flight took off from Ridgefield, Connecticut, and flew into Hudson Valley Regional Airport where breakfast was enjoyed at Paula's Runway Cafe. For the next leg of their journey, our travelers make their way along the Hudson River to Kingston Ulster Airport with some recognizable landmarks visible along the way.
The Cessna Skyhawk N5298K fixed-wing single-engine plane has a capacity of four people and is owned by New England Aviation LLC out of Avon, Connecticut.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center
- Hudson Valley Restaurants