Orange County K-9 Passes Away
The Orange County Sheriff's Office announced the loss of one of their members earlier this week.
On Tuesday, September 3rd the Orange County Sheriff's Office released a statement to their Facebook page regarding K-9 Tok. Sadly, Tok has passed away.
According to the press release, Tok was suffering from an aggressive form of cancer. In a statement, Sheriff Carl DuBois said "Thank you Tok for your dedicated service to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the citizens of the County of Orange and the State of New York. Rest easy good boy."
K-9 Tok joined the Orange County Sheriff's Office in 2013. Tok's services were used several times, two of which where he saved the lives of others. Most notably when he located a suicidal person holding a knife.
Our deepest sympathies go out to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and Tok's handler Deputy Sheriff Daniel Volpe.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash