Over Half of Us Have an Enemy at Work, Do You?
They say that nothing unites coworkers like gating another one. Do you have an enemy at your place of employment.
Some of us hate our jobs. If you don't hate your job odds are you hate someone on there or maybe more than one.
According to a new survey posted in OnRec, just abbout 62% of us have an enemy at work. Most of us hate this person so bad that we want to find a new job or work from home just to avoid this person.
What if your enemy is your boss? How do you handle a work place nemesis?
If you do hate someone at work, why? Are you jealous of them? Are you insecure?
In my personal experience, I find it best just to ignore this person. It's just going to wear you down. Focus your energy on your career.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America