Paula’s Runway Cafe Announces Opening Date
The highly anticipated new breakfast and lunch spot at Hudson Valley Regional Airport will soon be open. Paula's Runway Cafe will open for business, serving breakfast and lunch on Monday, October 21st at 7 AM.
According to a recent post on their Facebook page, their search for chefs has wrapped up and they're nearly ready to get the show on the road. The cafe is set to feature a breakfast and lunch menu along with some adult beverage options.
Owned by Paula Young-Borra, she also operates Paula's Public House on New Hackensack Road. The new business will be located in the terminal of Hudson Valley Regional Airport and there aren't a lot of options for food in the area despite being a high traffic area.
Will you be stopping into Paula's Runway Cafe to give it try when it opens for business on October 21st?
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center