Pennsylvania Woman Says She Was Kicked Out of Golden Corral For Dressing “Too Sexy”
Is this isn't simply a case of "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service".
Fox is reporting that a Pennsylvania woman was asked to leave a local Golden Corral restaurant after they said she was dressed "too provocatively". However, the woman says her size may have to do with her being asked to leave more than anything.
In fact, she's saying it is straight up discrimination.
The woman, who had been dining out with her family, wrote on Facebook last week:
How can you not have a dress code but then make one up for certain customers if another customer complains? That’s not ok. It is discrimination. And if you are okay with that, where are you going to draw the line?
Fox says that her choice of crop top she was wearing is what drew the attention. The woman says she reached out to a regional manager who apologized and even said they'd institute sensitivity training for it's employees.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America