Pi Day, Is Boston Cream Pie a Cake or a Pie?
It's a legitimate question.
March 14 is a holiday for math nerds everywhere. It's pi day. I don't really know what that means. I know it has something to do with 3.14. I failed math. I can't lie.
Tomorrow most of us will be celebrating pi day by eating pie. Whether it's pizza pie or the dessert kind we're not going to miss our chance to eat.
I'm not the biggest fan of pie. If i had to pick a favorite I would say it has to be Boston Cream Pie. Unfortunately, this causes some debate. Some people claim that it's not actually a pie but a cake. This is confusing. It has "pie" in the name!
What do you think? Cake or pie?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America