Please Stop Throwing Cheese On Babies
You've got to admit that throwing slices of cheese on your kids to get likes on Instagram is pretty lame.
Are you one of those people who think throwing cheese at babies is funny? if you are then you're pretty sick Chubbs. Okay, I've seen some of the videos and it's a little funny but it is a little twisted.
You have probably seen these videos too. Why are people doing this to their kids? It's called the cheese challenge and parents are trying to land as many single slices of cheese on their babies as possible. It's weird but the internet is jam packed with weird challenges.
I have a better idea. If you've got all of this extra cheese hanging around why don't you stop giving these kids a Wisconsin baptism and give them to me.
I'll eat all of the cheese. Bring them on.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America