Police: Dutchess Woman Stole Over $50,000 From Millbrook Electric
The officer manager for Millbrook Electric is accused of stealing over $50,000 from the company.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from Poughkeepsie arrested 36-year-old Nicole L. Robishaw of Wappinger for grand larceny, a class C felony.
In May of 2017, representatives from Millbrook Electric Incorporated contacted State Police regarding the theft of funds from company bank accounts.
Investigators allege, Robishaw who was employed as the office manager at Millbrook Electric Inc., stole over of $50,000 from the company for her personal benefit.
Robishaw was arraigned before the town of Pleasant Valley Court and released to the supervision of the Dutchess County Probation Department.
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Hudson Valley Man Dead in Apparent Double-Suicide
- Hudson Valley Teacher’s Aide Raped, Sexually Abused Boy
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Raped Teen He Friended on Social Media
- Multiple Large Venomous Snakes Found Near Hudson Valley Homes
- Hudson Valley Man Confesses After Dead Remains Found in Planter
- Hudson Valley Teen Signs MLB Contract
- Hudson Valley Police Arrest 7 in Prostitution, Drug Enforcement
- 'Horror Plant' Causes Blindness, Burns Found in Hudson Valley
- Police Save Suicidal Student On Top of Hudson Valley Water Tower