Police: Hudson Valley Men Stole Copper Cables From IBM
Two Hudson Valley men were allegedly caught stealing copper cables from the old Dutchess County IBM building.
On Sunday, East Fishkill police officers were flagged down by someone who said there was a possible larceny taking place off of Route 52 near the old IBM building.
The officer soon found two men who were allegedly in the process of stealing insulated copper cables from the building.
After determining that the men had no permission or authority to be on the property both men were arrested, police say.
Luis Ochoa, 56, from Sleepy Hollow and Jose M. Lojano-Lojano, 42, from Peekskill were both charged with burglary, attempted grand larceny, criminal possession of stolen property and possession of burglar tools.
Both were remanded to Dutchess County Jail on $7,500 cash bail or $15,000 bond pending a future court date.
- McDonald's Denies Accidentally Spiking Hudson Valley Man's Drink
- Bruce Willis Selling Stunning Hudson Valley Home
- Police: Hudson Valley Men Stole Copper Cables From IBM
- NY Association of Chiefs of Police Against Legalizing Weed
- Woman Injured After Getting Pinned Under Car in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Used Medicaid Rides as Personal Taxi, Cops Say
- Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threatened to Kill Judge, Prosecutor