Police: NY Man Threatens to Shoot Child Over Fortnite Beef
Fortnite is one of the most popular games on the planet right now bur it isn't worth dying over.
Online gaming is a great way to bring people together. Yo're sharing a cool experience and communicating with someone from another country or maybe just down the street. Unfortunately, the experience can be not so great.
According to News Day, during a heated game of Fortnite via Xbox, 45 year old Michael Aliperti allegedly threatened an 11 year old with violence. Aliperti even went as far as to threaten to shoot the boy at school, police say. Aliperti was arrested and is facing charges.
A game that is already extremely addicting is causing even more problems. Most of us know someone who is obsessed with Fortnite.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America