Police: Woman Carrying Baby Punches Another Woman in New York
Carrying a baby strapped to your chest doesn't give you legal right to go around hitting people.
Police are searching for a woman who was carrying a baby when she struck another woman on the subway in April. NBC reports that while the incident happened two months ago, the NYPD just released the surveillance footage Monday.
What's even more absurd is that it all started over an accidental bump. Police say the 53-year-old victim was getting on the southbound E train at the Forest Hills-71 Avenue station when she bumped into the other woman, who was pushing a stroller and carrying the baby in a strap-on carrier, as she got off the train.
That's when the suspect allegedly got back on the train and socked the other woman in the face. The suspect is said to be in her 30s and light skinned.
No word if the baby got any good shots in during the brief scuffle.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America