Popular Dunkin Holiday Flavor Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
The clock struck 12 midnight. The calendar turned to November 1st. And the holiday season began.
At least accord to all the ads in my junk mailbox. They're already talking about Black Friday! There was one ad, however, that caught my attention.
Remember last year around this time, Dunkin announced that one of their extremely popular holiday flavors wouldn't be coming back that year?
The Hudson Valley was up in arms that Peppermint Mocha wouldn't be returning to Dunkin.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, Dunkin heard you. Peppermint is back this year!
Dunkin made the announcement on social media early Friday morning with a cute little video:
Added bonus, we're getting pink cups starting on November 6th.
Are you happy that Peppermint Mocha is back? Are you bugging out that holiday ads are already appearing? Let us know on Facebook or through the Wolf mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America