Popular Hudson Valley Brewery Details Plans For Expansion
Middletown's Equilibrium Brewery has closed on their new location and has revealed details on their next steps. Construction will begin immediately and their new beer garden should be completed by fall. But first, they plan to roll out a stout and wild barrel program. For the time being their can releases will continue at the current facility but will eventually be moved over to the new spot that is within walking distance.
They've been fielding some questions as to whether they're going to invest in larger tanks to brew beer and they've decided to keep things the way they are. Equilibrium also announced they've started barrel aging beer.
The expansion has been in the works since April of 2018 when it was announced that Equilibrium would acquire the old TD Bank building. The move allows them to further develop the distribution end of the business while providing additional dining and brewery space.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America