Possible Movie Production Seeks The Right Hudson Valley Cabin
The Hudson Valley has become a hotspot for the movie and tv business with the economic impact on the area in the millions of dollars. But the hunt is always on for the next project and the Hudson Valley Film Commission does a great job of advocating for the local community.
Right now a production team is on the hunt for the perfect cabin. They're looking for lots of exposed wood and a 'classic upstate New York' vibe. Does this sound like somewhere you've been? Anyone with information can email email@example.com. Please include photos of the cabin.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of the launch of the Woodstock Film Festival. They've just begun a donation drive in an effort to put on the best show possible. The event will take place this October 2nd through 6th.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America