Poughkeepsie Deli Tops List of Best Lunch Spots in Upstate NY
If your're looking for a place to grab food in the Hudson Valley you have to think of this place. It's been ranked number one in Upstate New York.
Some people think that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you ask me, I would say it's lunch. It's no contest. It breaks up the work day, gets you out of that stuffy olf office and gives you a little bit of an energy boost to get back to the work grind.
There are several places to get great food in the Hudson Valley but according to New York Upstate, one place reigns supreme. Out of 30 awesome restaurants north of the city, the best place to grab lunch is Rossi Rosticceria Deli in Poughkeepsie.
Do you agree? Have you been there before?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America