Prominent NY Brewery Owner Selling Modern Hudson Valley Mansion
A prominent New York brewery owner is selling his eco-friendly Hudson Valley mansion.
Mansion Global reports that Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø, the owner of Evil Twin Brewing in Queens and the bar Tørst n Brooklyn, is selling his Hudson Valley mansion. The price? $1,395,000. The home is aluminum-clad and has eco-friendly features, like the building materials, radiant heated floor, LED lighting system, aluminum and sustainably grown ipe wood, dual flush toilets, and on-demand hot water system.
The listing on Trulia says the property has a main house and a guest house and sits on nearly 6 acres of land. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is a chef's kitchen, a loft style living area, floating staircase. Even a guest bedroom on the first floor with an open-air glass shower. The master suite has a private balcony with a European style bath. Check out pictures of the house below.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America