Puddle Of Mudd Set To Return To The Chance
Hard rockers Puddle of Mudd will return to the Hudson Valley this fall when they take the stage at The Chance Theater on Friday, October 11th. The band will be out on tour in support of their upcoming new album Welcome To Galvania which drops on September 13th.
Talented frontman Wes Scantlin has seen his share of troubles but has been reportedly trying to turn his life around. The new album is his first in a decade and he's doing it for the fans according to Loudwire.
I’d like to thank all of my fans for their patience. This is just the beginning. I have a lot more rock ‘n’ roll in me to share with the world.
Joining Puddle of Mudd on the show are Mick Blankenship, HYNGD and N.A.S.H. Tickets are available now.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center