Quaker Oats Recalls PB Captain Crunch; Details
Think before you reach to get that box of cereal for breakfast. The Quaker Oats company has released a voluntary recall for boxes of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. The particular boxes were sold at Target stores
Here are the details about the specific lots that are affected, from a press release:
17.1 ounce boxes of Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch cereal with UPC code 0 30000 6211 1 and Best Before Dates of JUL 30 19 or JUL 31 19 purchased at Target stores
The recall is because, during random quality testing, Quaker found that the above boxes might contain salmonella. If you have purchased the affected product, return it to the place of purchase and exchange or return it.
Here is where you can find the UPC and the best by dates:
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America