Scary Case of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Affects Almost Entire Hudson Valley Family
A Rockland County father left his home for work at around 5 a.m. Tuesday morning. NBC NY says that when he returned later in the morning, he found his wife, two, daughters, and two dogs unconscious from an apparent case of carbon monoxide poisoning.
CBS says that the man had tried calling from work, but when no one answered their phones he returned home to check if they were okay.
NBC says the man called 911. When police arrived at the Ramapo home they discovered the unconscious body of a 54 year-old woman, a 16 year-old girl, a 14 year-old girl, and two family dogs.
NBC says that the mother and daughters were taken to Westchester Medical Center in serious condition. The dogs were taken to a nearby animal hospital, according to NBC. Their condition is not known.
An investigation is ongoing. Carbon Monoxide is believed to have been the cause, though there is no reason given yet how this happened.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America