Sesame Street Takes Over Your Local Post Office
So how do you get to Sesame Street? As of June 22, 2019, you can get there simply by visiting your local United States Post Office. Sixteen of your favorite characters are now available as First-Class Forever postage stamps.
If you haven't purchased stamps in awhile, a First-Class stamp will now cost you 55 cents. The limited edition Sesame Street stamps are available in sheets of 16 (as seen above) it will cost you $8.80.
There will be two more limited edition stamp releases from the USPS this year to include the "Tyrannosaurus Rex" set and the "Spooky Silhouettes." For more details about the Sesame Street stamps or on the other two releases, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV. Stream us live through the website, your Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America