Skateboard Used As A Weapon In Hudson Valley Assault
A Hudson Valley man was arrested after allegedly using a skateboard to assault a person on Friday. The Times Herald-Record reports the Town of Ulster attack resulted in charges after a 911 call alerted authorities.
When police arrived at the Kings Valley Diner on Ulster Avenue, they came upon a fight in progress. They discovered that Kingston resident Thaddeus Tolbert had used the unconventional weapon to strike the unnamed victim.
A restraining order was issued after an appearance before the town judge. He was charged with second-degree assault and criminal possession of a weapon.Tolbert is due back in court at a later date.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America