SLOW NEWS DAY: Man Fills New York Subway Full of Trees [VIDEO]
In yet another case of the strange things we see in New York...
Passengers on the 2 train were unexpectedly treated to their own tropical rainforest as a man dragged a bunch of fiddle-leaf figs on to the car Sunday night.
The NY Post reports that the unidentified green thumb can be seen bringing one tree after the other on to the 28th Street train, while other riders quietly sit back and look bewildered at what they were seeing.
CBS says that one passenger said the trees created "a bit of an obstacle". The MTA says that bringing trees on to the subway is not allowed, though at least it wasn't a gun of a knife.
After all, how much harm could this guy really do? All the plant life probably helped the train at least smell a little better.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America