Some Weirdo Is Leaving Dead Animals All Over New York State Town
Residents in a Onondaga County town are not only shocked, but a bit disturbed at what's being left around a local neighborhood. Syracuse.com reports that a number of dead animals, mainly rabbits and squirrels, have been left on top of a stop sign and in a resident's yard.
Of course the question is, who would do such a thing? Town of Cicero residents want answers. Cicero Police Sergeant James Meyers said:
We are looking at a couple different incidents. We just learned of these yesterday, although we were told it’s been happening for a couple of weeks.
One particular pic of a dead rabbit that was placed on top of a stop sign has circulated across social media. Another Cicero resident says that a car full of passengers threw a dead rabbit at some local kids. Some speculate that the suspect(s) could be young people as well, though there is no definitive evidence as of yet.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America