Spend Time With a Therapy Cat Online While Home From School
While schools are shut down in the Hudson Valley, there are plenty of online resources to keep your kids engaged.
Public schools and most colleges in the Hudson Valley are canceled for at least two weeks, if not more. In the meantime, a lot of parents and guardians are wondering how to keep their kids not only occupied but engaged. After all, we're in the middle of a school year and no one wants their kid to fall behind!
As someone who is not a parent or responsible for a child, I can't imagine how stressful it must be to find things to educate and entertain a kid. But one of the coolest things I've seen recently is a therapy cat doing online streams for those wanting to learn more.
The Daily Millie already had a live stream on Facebook of a day in her life. She showed off some tricks, what it's like to live her life, and answered questions. You can find Millie on Facebook here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America